Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bridesmaid No More

I can’t remember how many times I’ve been a bridesmaid or maid of honor to a friends and relatives. It’s exactly like Claudine Baretto’s movie “Got to believe” that she is waiting for God’s gift to be with for the rest of your life.

Well, well, well.. I am saying goodbye to this fantasy because I will finally tie knots to my long time Intramuros day’s boyfriend. And when you get excited you wouldn’t know where to start.

Here I am sharing my wedding planning itinerary.

Pamamanhikan- where my boyfriend’s family met my family to talk about the some details especially the date of the wedding.

Church( St. Joseph the Patriarch Parish Church, San Jose, batangas)- for registration, checks the availability of the said date, and wedding seminar as well.

Reception- Blueroze Farms. Venue needs for reservation as well since I don’t go for the Traditional Batangas Wedding wherein the reception took place at bride's residence and commonly celebrates for three days.

Photo and Videographer- Ariel Javelosa Photography

Florist & Make Up- While having our first seminar, the catechist itself is a florist as part of her sideline. There’s no need to find a make up artist since Tita Miles of Miles Salon will take care of my beauty on that day.

Wedding Gown- Mariventi

Wedding entourage gown- In Batangas, there are so called “1st rent use,” which means I’ll choose the design and fabric to be used but the price is cheaper since after the said event you have to gave it back.Thanks to Nanay Gloria of Glendale Collection in Ibaan, Batangas.

Souvenir- Papemelroti

Musician- Augustine Music and Sounds

Cakes and Invitations (Paperflair by Adworksgrfx) - c/o my beautiful Sister-in-laws Ate Ruby & Ne

Bridal Car- c/o Ate Ruby’s Pajero

**This blog was made before I left Bahrain last Novemeber 2006 for our wedding. Sorry I wasn't able to post it...

No comments: