Thursday, January 29, 2009

Wedding Day Musician


During our three weeks stay in the Phils, we never thought that we need a musician since it is not really necessary but I want our wedding to be more intimate and romantic. And as a bride I want to have a grandiose or probably a dramatic entrance that will tug my heart. :) And for that three weeks I know that we can’t find one whom you’ll entrusted for our big day. I consider two things: EXPERTISE and BUDGET FRIENDLY. I’ve read that it is much better to hear them playing personally to make sure they are the one whose playing the sample music but it is no longer possible. . .

My spare time was spent through browsing the wedding directories and sends my queries to potential persons/group. Until I found Augustine Music and Sounds… their experience in Kuwait appeals me much maybe because were currently in the Middle East country and its plays a big part of my considerations I guess. I get a response faster than I expected from Tito Mar. We discussed the details thru email and phone calls. Rates are a bit higher since it is out of town wedding but its fits our budget. What I really like about them is they had all that I need from coordinators to singer/emcee. I’ve meet Tita Mel (coordinator) once for the details of the wedding.

I asked for TRIO (violin, bass, and piano),singer/emcee, and a day coordinator.. My guest was pleased because the program was coordinated properly, very professional, and nice persons I’ve met. I deeply appreciated these kind of people that treat you like your own family and who makes my day really special. You may contact Tito Mar/ Tita Mel at 9300621, ,09173520410, 09167978019 (mel.)


http://augustinemusic.synthasite.com
email: mariolupato@yahoo.com

No comments: