Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wedding Gown



One of the most exciting parts of the preparation of our wedding is the dress that I will wear on that special day- my bridal gown . I have tons of wedding magazines lend from my friend, Tita Miles, who happened to be my make up artist on the big day. Unfortunately I realize that the more designs to choose from the harder to decide. I returned the magazines with no final designs on my mind. We went to Taal, Batangas where plenty of bridal gowns are available, we even canvass but the problem is we don’t know what exactly we are looking for.

Until I remember my husbands eldest sister (Ate Ruby) dress when she had her oath taking when she passed the BAR exam. I don’t hesitate to ask her about it and courteously accompany us to her “couturier.” We failed to meet the designer since she's currently having her medications so I have tons of magazines to choose from then she will just enhance the design and wait till I confirm the said design. Maybe, I know that we are running out of time and given that it was well explained I finally decided what kind of fabric and designs to be used at a reasonable price.

Now, we just communicate thru email but my gown was simple yet elegant. I cant wait to see myself wearing it.

1 comment:

david santos said...

Bahrain, congratulations!!!!
"08-08-08" Olympic Games!!!!